Monday, January 12, 2009

Music News Monday.

This is the news I felt like finding today.

Inaugural Performers


Artist such as Bono, Shakira, Beyonce, and will.i.am are set to play at Barack Obama's opening celebrations on January 18th, in honor of his inauguration. The full list is there. (Me? Posting this just because I'm excited?)

Amy Winehouse's Husband Files For Divorce

Rehab don't fix everything.

Lonely Island Gets a Tracklist


If you haven't heard of Lonely Island, just go to Youtube and search "Dick In a Box" or "Jizz In My Pants". This also means you're over 35 or live under a rock, either or. Anyway, the tracklist for their LP Incredibad just came out, and I'm excited. It's almost as good as a dick in a box.

Also, on that link is a skit Adam Levine is in.

I need not start so quickly on this blog about the lengths at which I love Adam Levine, so you're all safe from fangirl ranting. FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment