Sunday, January 11, 2009

Slacker Sunday Linkage

It is indeed a true Slacker Sunday, as I don't feel like doing anything but sitting at the computer and playing The Sims 2 while waiting patiently for 24 to come on.

So here are some links.

Creating Music

Okay, yes, I KNOW it is a site for kids. But it's hella fun.
Go click on "Musical Sketch Pad" and draw all over the place. Hit play. Music happens! Say what? "Rhythm Band" is also fun, as well as the "Activites" section. I'm nearly 18, and I spent half an hour on this site. I have no regrets.

Audiotuts.com

Now, I'm not into making music, but if I were, I'd go here. They have tutorials for everything, including mixing, picking the best guitar, and remaking the instrumentals for hits. All of it is over my head, but it looks like a lot of fun for people interested in the music biz.

The music fun world must be a little boring today, as I can't find much else. Anything else to occupy me and the rest of the world? Comment away.

No comments:

Post a Comment